Back office vacancy in JP Morgan Malad, day shift, salary up to 32,000 per month.
Company – J P Morgan
Location – Malad Mindspace
Profile – Data/Back office
Shift – Day shift
Week Off – Saturday,Sunday
Qualification – Graduates
Experience – 2 Years
Salary – Up to 32,000 per month
Incentives – Nil
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day Operations for Multi currency
Processing Function. The candidate will report to a Team Leader of ECCO. The role involves
processing of multi-currency payments for our Global clients.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
· Repair of electronic wire transfer instructions for global currencies
· Update changes to client information on the Global applications used by function.
· Process Manual instructions received on fund / wire transfers for global currencies.
· Review, research and dispose of Funds Transfer by crediting client accounts or returning
funds to remitting bank.
· Review and process accounting for compensation claims on behalf of clients.
· Review and process accounting of “other bank” charges against client transactions.
· Monitoring transaction activity and control settlement time frames for fund transfers.
Key Skills / Qualifications
Graduate with Minimum 2 years – International Payment Processing Operations or Fresh
· Graduates with good academic record.
· Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing
Operations. 2 years of experience in a back office operations of a reputed foreign bank or it’s
processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial.
· Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
· Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels
and should be a team player.
· Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
· A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the
determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
· An acute client focus.
· Strong PC and analytical skills.
· Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
About the company
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Apply for this job
Mail your resumes to email@example.com
Or you may contact us from the contact details provided on our Contact page.
Please send your Enquiry using the form below for this job