Team Leader vacancy for graduates with work experience in J P Morgan investment bank. Day shift process. Details below.
Company – J P Morgan
Location – Malad Mindspace
Profile – Data Non voice
Shift – Day
Week Off – Saturday and Sunday
Qualification – Graduates
Experience – 3-4 years
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
Requirement is part of Treasury Services – Cash Operations. The Individual’s primary function is read, understand Business Requirement Documents / Function Requirement Documents, write test scripts, prepare test strategy, execute the test scripts within the testing timeframes. He / She is responsible for identifying defects as part of the test executed and constantly learn and upgrade the knowledge standards to improve testing efficiency. The candidate will report to a Team Leader / Process Manager. The role involves executing manual test scripts and automation scripts, with an aim to ensure quality application / product is implemented in production.
- Read and understand Business Requirement / Functional Requirement Documents.
- Build and maintain close working relationship with Operations and QA team to understand / enhance product / process knowledge.
- Preparing test plans, writing and executing manual / automated test scripts.
- Identifying defects, coordinating with QA and Application Development Team to ensure defect closure.
- Provide support to the Operations Team by means of training the team on new functions / applications being deployed to production.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all system applications pertaining to the job as well as keeping a level of proficiency on system enhancements.
- Communicate written and oral expression in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Demonstrate professional work habits / ethics in the areas of attendance and punctuality.
- Flexible with shift timings and adhere to the needs to business
- Comply by JP Morgan values
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Graduates with good academic record.
- Testing Course Certified / ISTQB Certified would be additional advantage.
- 2-4 years of experience / Working knowledge of manual testing. Knowledge and Experience of various aspects of liquidity & sweeps would be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels and should be a team player.
- Good written & oral communication skills in English.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- An acute client focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong PC and analytical skills/ Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
About the company
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Apply for this job
Mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may contact us from the contact details provided on our Contact page.
Please send your Enquiry using the form below for this job