Opening with Convergys Thane for an experienced operations Manager. Immediate joining. Good salary.
Company – Convergys
Location – Thane
Profile – Senior Manager Chat/E Mail process
Shift – Night / Rotational
Week Off – Any 2 days.
Qualification – Graduates
Experience – 5-10 Years
Salary – Negotiable
Meeting client KPI targets with reward
* Effective coaching and feedbacks to supervisors to ensure there is maximum development
* Team motivation with help of regular briefings & team outings
* Performance feedbacks weekly/monthly basis
* Monthly/Weekly MIS to the superiors
* Quality scores and team’s performance trends been measured on weekly basis.
* Minimum attrition & shrinkage as per the KRA’s set for the process.
* Preparing weekly snapshot to get the correct picture and sharing the same with client
* Preparing billing reports end of the month and presenting the same to client for billing purpose
* Handling client escalations & client handling on day to day basis.
* Ensuring process adherence is in place to have minimum impact on the process performance.
Key Skills / Qualifications
Graduates with team handling experience in BPO.
Experience in Chat or E Mail process preferred.
About the company
Convergys is a global leader in customer management. Our talented and dedicated team serves leading household brands in industries such as communications, retail, healthcare,
technology, financial services, and government. Convergys is passionate about delivering world class customer service each and every day. We understand that our clients have individual business needs, and that customer service in an increasingly multi-channel environment can be complicated.
Our 30+ years of experience and unique mix of Agents, Analytics, and Technology allow us to expertly guide our clients as they balance their priorities to grow revenue, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce costs.
Apply for this job
Mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may contact us from the contact details provided on our Contact page.
Please send your Enquiry using the form below for this job