Requirement for an operations manager for security operations profile in WNS BPO Mumbai.
Company – WNS
Location – Navi Mumbai
Profile – Manager security
Shift – Any
Week Off – Fixed weekends
Qualification – Graduates/MBA
Experience – 3-7 years
Salary – Negotiable
Lead the design, management and maintenance of infrastructure of the Security Operations Center, including SIEM, IPS, DLP and similar components.
Details of Role
- Assess and optimize the architecture of the existing SOC infrastructure and processes, including continual improvements thereto.
- Manage and maintain the security components of the SOC, such as the SIEM (HP Arcsight / Intel Nitro), IPS and DLP components
- Reviewing and updating firmware / signatures for various security devices deployed in the SOC;
- Resolving issues and ensuring uptime of all components, including coordination with the IT team as necessary.
- Develop connectors to import unsupported / custom security event or other logs into the SIEM platform;
- Develop use cases, perform analytics and alert mechanisms based on correlation of logs captured in the SIEM system;
- Identify potential / actual incidents, activate containment procedures to prevent further breach / damage, escalate and resolve incident;
- Track emerging security threats pertinent to WNS infrastructure and develop detection and response mechanisms for the same;
- Assist with pilot testing and assessment of new security technologies for potential deployment within the company and integration with the SOC;
- Create detailed and summary dashboards for periodic reporting for SOC internal use and for management reporting;
- Provide support for investigative and forensics activities requiring information / analytics from the SOC data;
- Educate and provide guidance to less experienced members of the SOC team on the security infrastructure, processes and threats.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, either Computer Science / Electronics
- 6-8 years of experience with information security or IT security, preferably managing a SOC or security systems implementation (e.g. SIEM, firewalls, IPS / IDS, DLP etc)
- Mandatory – Proficiency in administration and management of SIEM platforms Intel Nitro or HP Arcsight
- SIEM-related certifications from HP ArcSight or IBM QRadar preferred
- At least one Security / IT certifications: CEH, CFCE, CISSP, CCNA or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of network and OS security (Windows, Unix, IOS)
- Good working knowledge of other security-related infrastructure components, such as proxy servers, firewalls, anti-virus servers and Active Directory
- Familiarity with scripting and query languages (such as Perl, Python, SQL and SIEM-specific scripting languages)
- Strong analytical skills for designing and testing security infrastructure and processes
- Strong communications skills for interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong research skills for identifying emerging threats
- Leadership and mentoring skills for guiding less experienced personnel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
About the company
WNS Global Services Private Limited
Apply for this job
Mail your resumes to email@example.com
Or you may contact us from the contact details provided on our Contact page.
Please send your Enquiry using the form below for this job