Requirement for an experienced BPO professional for the role of Vice president tech support. The position will be based out of Navi Mumbai.
Company – Wipro BPO
Location – Navi Mumbai
Profile – Vice president tech support
Shift – Day shift
Week Off – Saturday,Sunday
Qualification – Graduates/MBA
Experience – 14-18 Years
Salary – Negotiable
Designation : Associate Vice President – Operations (Technical Support)
Domain/Vertical : Technical Support/Mfg & Hi Tech
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Engineer/ Post Graduate or equivalent.
Professional Qualification if any MBA
Skills ( Must Have)
– Strong interpersonal people management skills & client management skill
– Ability to work and communicate with people across organizational units and client organization
– Strong decision making skill, ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans
– Strong analytical skills with an ability to resolve problem with a win-win negotiation approach
– Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts
– Knowledge of PC technology, applications and on-line tools
– Expert knowledge of service procedures & demonstrated Customer services skills and experience in a voice call center environment
– Ability to coach & develop people in the hierarchy
– Quality Focus: Knowledge & implementation of Quality tools & techniques (Six Sigma, Lean) for process improvement.
– Thorough understanding of P & L account, planning, forecasting & scheduling to meet SLAs, Delivery and adherence to the SOW defined parameters
Willingness to work 24/7 – needs to be comfortable with working in majorly night shifts – aligned to US/Europe environment
Team Size 450+ FTEs
Experience ( Minimum in years) 14
Experience( Maximum in years) 18
– Lead the site for service delivery perspective and meet goals for all processes in the site deliver as per client contract (CPM) as well as operating plan (Top line & bottom line)
– Focus on maximizing Customer Experience while optimizing costs
– Contribute to the development of short and long term strategic business goals
– Retaining talents and enhance employee satisfaction for the aligned business
– Develop leadership pipeline to meet short & long-term business goals.
– Create appropriate servicing and retention strategies for customers
– Ensure systems development integration with strategy
– Provide functional support and direction to the Managers and Team leaders on customer support needs
– Monitor the performance of the 2nd & 1st line supervisors and coach them, if required
– Assist with training and identify training needs within the group
– Mentor and assist Managers/Senior Managers
Liaison with other support functions of the company affecting customer support
Key Skills / Qualifications
1. Updates himself regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System.
2. Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
3. Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
4. Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
5. Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function.
6. Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents.
About the company
Apply for this job
Mail your resumes to email@example.com
Or you may contact us from the contact details provided on our Contact page.
Please send your Enquiry using the form below for this job